Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Postcard Mini Album video is up

     sigh.............the video is finally up.  No kidding I must have started taping thirty times to make this thing.  My tongue literally felt like one of those Celtic knots.  I spent half of yesterday alternately trying to tape and recharging the camera battery.  LOL  My dad had knee replacement surgery this morning so I let sleeping dogs (and cameras) lie until this afternoon and then went for a streamlined short and sweet run through the album.  It's a pretty simple construction that could be resized to anything you like.


     As promised here are the photos of the great cards I've received so far.  There are even a couple of handmade ones.  Sorry for the bad pics but those shiny cards are almost impossible to film glare free.


Nonni, Tracey, Ira, Christine, Ivonne


Sue, Danni, Sue, Linda, Sharron


Jennifer, Donna


Tracey

     I also received this incredible card from the uber-talented Heidy Blom.


     Thanks so much for the cards ladies.  I'll continue to share as I receive.

9 comments:

Natali said...

Gorgeous collections!! Lucky you!! ))
Hugs,
Natali

Sue said...

These are wonderful.
I hope your dad is doing well following his surgery.
hugs Sue xx

Rita said...

Beautiful album Tracy. Hugs Rita xxx

Ivonne said...

You have received some awesome post cards. Love them!

Tracey T said...

I'm so pleased you got the postcard - you're certainly going to have quite a collection! Hugs, Tracey xx

Mau xx said...

Lots of Best Wishes coming your Dad's way Tracy xxxxx
Great postcards so far, mine are on their way to you as we speak xxxxx
Hugs Mau xx

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

OMGosh Girlfriend..........I love, love, love your travel mini album. wowie! You knocked it out of the park with that one. yowsers! Did I tell you how much I love it? LOL Really.........it is a work of art. I love all of the travel themed embellies & stamps & washi tape & postal things. Love it! And to think to hole punch the back & front covers to make it resemble a postage stamp??? Really????? Good Lord Almighty! Who would have thunk it? Oh wait............it would be the amazing Tracy! LOL You are good!!!

It's always such a joy & a real pleasure to visit with you! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration.

Huggies & Sweet, Sweet Blessings ~
Sharron♥

Unknown said...

How fun.. So many wonderful postcards my friend. Glad to see mine made it.

Hugs~

Nancy said...

What a lovely collection of postcards! Mine is late...of course! I think I've mentioned before how my mail is ALWAYS late! lol It will be on it's way very soon! :o)