Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Wishes for kisses???


     Ready for some more green?  LOL  I've already seen LOTS of frogs out and about with the warmer weather so I brought Freckles out to play too.  He's from Purple Onion Designs.  Maybe....just maybe if you give him a kiss all your wishes will come true.  hee hee


     Have an awesome day!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--My Mind's Eye "Quite Contrary--Jack and Jill", Recollections
Stamps--Purple Onion Designs
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Versamark, Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol
Miscellaneous--Simon Says Stamp white embossing powder, Glossy Accents

4 comments:

Geri Neumann said...

Oh my...Freckles looks like je’s Ready for a little kiss! it’s still cold here,so no frogs are out. Thanks for sharing another cute card. Hugs, Geri

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Freckles is adorable! I love those sweet Purple Onion characters. Beautifully coloured and I LOVE that gorgeous green of the paper and Freckles. Fabulous and fun card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Ros Crawford said...

Eeek! He's so cute! I love the greens! Fabulous card Tracy!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love the polka dots, and love that frog! The black makes this whole design absolutely pop!